Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Interesting blogs, twitter, etc.

Part of my goal is to eventually get listed as part of the blogs at Biospace.com

Getting on there, I think, may be a great way to promote Cortex, and my business, and just keep getting known in the mainstream biotech world in the US. Traditionally, I have been working with smaller companies, say less than 100 people, without revenues, but in personnel growth phases. More biotech (and pharma) companies might not have me on their radar, so, that's one of my goals using this blog.

I can link up with other blogs for some content, like Sciencebase who has a bit more of a focus on the science side of things.


I am also trying to figure out how to add people to my "following" list at twitter. Can anyone help me out?

note; I figured out the twitter thing. i'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.

DM on twitter and I'll explain BioSpace.com. It's not quite as direct as you may think...

Anonymous said...

At all personal messages send today?

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I contemplate the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.