Friday, December 15, 2006

www.formerscienceguy.com

I registered www.formerscienceguy.com and have a link here from my Cortex Search Inc. website. Let me know if it stands out enough. I apologize for not posting in two days, my Sony Vaio went on the fritz, and my other computers are dedicated to other functions. Im 90 % running again.

It seems awfully quiet out there, in the recruiting world. That's okay, I'm getting solice in the fact that our great country, Canada, has now allowed "the use of medical marijuana to two Toronto professors, the right to something that many students could only dream of -- access to specially ventilated rooms where they can indulge in peace." I guess this story from the University of Toronto's ,The Varsity summarizes one of the individuals, truly isolated in the Ivory Tower. Which now leads me to another company "only in Canada", which is Cannasat.

If you surf over to Cannasat and look at their news section, there is little on the science at Cannasat, lots of financials and advocate articles. Although, there is tons of evidence that THC does help chemotherapy patients, glaucoma sufferers, and pass the time at high school, Im still looking forward to this treatment to becoming more mainstream.

Perhaps, every workplace should have a "joint room" right next to the room where people with delirium tremens can go for a drink.

TT

No comments: